Friday, June 20, 2008

To Cincy, to Cincy, to see if my colon was big; Home again, home again, jiggety jig






Mommy and I just got home a few minutes ago and boy am I happy to be sleeping in my bed tonight! We had a great car ride up to Cincinnati and I was as happy as I could be. As soon as we walked in the hospital, I thought I would show them what I could do and I filled up my diaper with some really smelly stuff. Then, they took a picture of my belly and Dr. Levitt thought it looked perfect! He said I gave him a good scare earlier this week, but that was pretty typical in the first month or so after surgery, and he wasn't worried about me now. Mommy was surprised that he gave me such a good report, but I wasn't surprised a bit. I felt great! He said we could go home, so that's just what we did. But first we went to Noodles & Co. and got me a big bowl of pasta, which I ate every bite of. THEN, we went home. We took a nice detour through Lexington, and I got to see some pretty horses, but Mommy didn't mean to do that. That's okay though. We're home now. Mommy asked me in the car if I was sleepy, and I said, "No, I's happy."

4 comments:

Drama Queens said...

HOORAY!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back today, but I am so so glad all is well (well, at least all is better than it seemed!) Give all your boys big kisses and we will be praying for continued recovery!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo happy all is well. We were prayin' pretty hard!!! Let's get together and play really soon! Miss you guys!!!

The Carpenter Family said...

Yay! Good news and I love the name of the Blog- you just gotta say it like it is!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! We're sitting outside of a Panera Bread in Knoxville, TN stealing their Internet connection, since we've been detached all weekend. Just wanted to check in and see how Eli's appt. had been. So glad to hear it all went well and Eli gave 'em what they wanted! Heading home...see you later this week.

Norm, Renita & Lauren