Monday, June 30, 2008

I've been busy!












Wow! I have had a busy week since my last post. My Aunt Cynthia and cousins Davis, Aubrey and Shack were here all last week from Oregon. We did lots of fun things like swimming, bowling, picking plums off of Aunt Shannon & Uncle Kevin's plum tree, shooting off fireworks, and oh yeah- lots of pooping. You heard me right (or read me right). I am pooping 2 to 3 times a day, and it's all going in the potty, which Mom says is even better! I'm not sure why that's so much better since it seems alot easier if I just go in my diaper, but whatever. I'll push it out all day long just to get more delicious Jelly Belly jelly beans! I like watermelon flavor best.
Yes, poop around here is a big deal. We are thanking God every day that I am able to get so much out on my own. I am not getting out much gas yet though, so Mom and Dad still pull out the tube every couple of days, but hopefully that will get less and less in time. I just know that I feel good!

4 comments:

Larissa Holland said...

(I left this for you on my blog, but wasn't sure you'd see it) hey, Shawna! I love reading Eli's plog! thanks to the Lord Eli is doing so well. and thanks to you for the compliments! wish I had an alternate universe in which I had my own shop but no other obligations...:-) that's the only way it's gonna happen.
I cannot believe how great all the Tant women look. It's like no time has passed, y'all just do not age and you are all beautiful. How aggravating! :-) say hello to your family for me.

The Rice Family said...

they read a very nice letter from u at worship last night. hope that all is still going well with eli. :)

Amy F said...

I'm a very anti-bathroom talk person but you've converted me, Eli, dear. I love to see how much you poop!! :)

Larissa Holland said...

Shawna, how is Eli doing? How are you doing? How is everybody doing? Heard from Susan last week that we had another near brush with the Sheahens but missed ya.