Friday, May 23, 2008

Eli's Adventures






Today was a big day. I got my catheter taken out. I walked around the hallway. I got lots of mail. I flirted with some nurses. I went down to the gift shop and picked out some Crocs and a cool rocket ship jibbitz (thanks Mr. Brant and Mrs. Molly!). My friends Van, Lex and Bo visited me. I even went to the playroom and cooked up a delicious vegetarian pizza, which some of you might think is oddly cruel since I haven't eaten in a week, but c'mon it's just play food. Speaking of food again, when I get out of this place I am going to have the biggest, juiciest, sloppiest burger. Don't tell my mom.
ps- today is my big brother Silas' 5th birthday! I miss you lots and hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Eli,
So glad that you are starting to feel better! Those are super fun shoes you picked out!! We are praying for you and your Mommy and Daddy!! Hang in there!
love,
Kelli and Ryan Gilchrest