Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good News

This morning I received an early morning phone call from a proud little boy who said, "I went poopoo, Daddy." Eli pooped a couple of times last night! And while the loads were relatively small, they were something to write home about. It is my hope that he will be released today, visit the doctor tomorrow, and be home by the weekend.

I may not have said this enough, but it is your prayers that have lifted us up and God's hand that has comforted us. There is no doubt in my mind that God has led little Eli through this bumpy road and has healed him. And there is no doubt in my mind that your prayers have influenced our Lord in heaven. Thank you and praise God.

BTW: I am home, hence the lack of pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Hurray for poopie!! Glad to see your pipes are starting to work, Eli! I missed you and Cooper in class last night - all your great singing and comments. I really enjoyed teaching you. I get to teach you for SBS too : ) Hope you all get to come home soon. Keep smiling your sweet smiles! Love, Mrs. Alisha

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL NEWS! We are so happy and have already thanked God for your good news. We just can't wait to see you!
Love,
Mr. Mike, Mrs. Carol, Hannah, Sarah and Jesse

Anonymous said...

We're so happy for poop! Way to go, Eli! We hope this means you'll be home soon.

We love you! Mr. Norm, Mrs. Renita, Lauren

Jean Jones said...

Wonderful: Glad to hear you are better Eli.. I will continue to pray for you and your family.